Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Blog Contagion!

I LOVE THE BLOG WORLD!

It seems that this on-line journal is infectious... seems that once you figure it out, you kinda have to get one. (This fact has been sarcastically noted on www.studpace.blogspot.com under the post "Coolness".)

But seriously, my friend Claire (UT) had a blog. I checked it out and then checked out my friend Erica's (NY) blog. I then got one too. My boyfriend wants desperately to be a paper doll cut-out of me, so he got one immediately after I did and even copies a little of my material... or is "inspired" by it. Then, he told my friend Marci (KY) about my blog and his blog and she now has a blog. Upon checking her blog today, it seems she has told others at the place I used to work about blogging and now two other women from Chop House (KY) have blogs.

Will the chain end? I think not. It's spreading like small pox, except its a good thing... and it doesn't itch.

Claire - thilfan.blogspot.com
Erica - bff4e.blogspot.com
Jerrod - studpace.blogspot.com
Marci - windegooqua.blogspot.com
Annie - dogsandkittens.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You say the word 'blog' a whole lot.

Emily said...

LECIALICIOUS!! I can not believe that you are moving. Hopefully we'll run into each other the few days you are in town for Christmas. Just thought I'd take up for myself and let you know that I've had a blog for over a year...I just hadn't written on it for a while. You're more than welcome to read about my boring life! I hope you're doing good. I love ya!!
"Red"