Monday, February 14, 2005

Mrs. Jerrod Lee Pace

I am not sure when this will happen. I am only sure that it will.

As of February 10, 2005, Alecia Kaye Whitaker (yours truly) has actually found her betrothed and she cannot believe it. Cannot believe that someone can love her so wholly:
- Can be dragged out on the dance floor to a cheesy slow song.
- Can hum along to any song that pops into her head and out of her mouth.
- Can sit through Gone With the Wind and pretend that he liked it.

I know that my blogging fans are expecting a long involved tale about how and where and all those little details, but I'd rather just point out the most important part...

that he loves me.

The glitter in my ring is so dark and mirky in comparison to the way his blue eyes shone when he got down on his knee. I've never seen him look more handsome. I've never felt more loved. Even in a red tuxedo jacket and bow tie, I've never felt more beautiful. At that moment, I only heard him ask me to be his wife...

and I couldn't wait to say 'yes'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alecia,

Caught the tale end of Ellen, I thought that was you... Congratulations and best of luck, being married truly is great... Don't let all those angry bitter folks tell you otherwise. No relationship is easy, so don't get fooled into believing that once you get a ring it's happily ever after... it does not get any easier once you say "I Do" but if it's the right person, that little dumb stuff that all couples squable about doesn't even register. Just remember to laugh at yourself and each other!

Yoda has spoken ;>) seriously though, congrats and best of luck both infront and behind the camera.

Jonathan
(one of your Rovion buddies and teleprompter operator supreme.)

Anonymous said...

olá, deves ser divinal por isso nem sabes o que te faria. sei que tens 25 anos e es uma mulher ligada a arte. nao me dei ao trabalho de ler o que escreveste mas digo-te que gostava de te conhecer melhor.
beijos

Anonymous said...

ai jerrod, jerrod!!!
comia-te toda

Gramma-Whit said...

My prayer is that you will always be as happy, and feel as loved and cherished by Jerrod as you do now.

Congratulations to both of you.