Monday, March 13, 2006

Wondering

Sometimes, I wonder at the size of the world. How, when I live in a city of millions, I still seem to run into people I know... in the subways, on the sidewalks, at restaurants, at the gym. I'm so used to a small town that I sometimes forget that this world of ours is really just a big small town in itself.

Sometimes I wonder at the size of my heart, too. Squeezing so much love into one little place. Just when I think I've got too many people to love - too many friends already - lots and lots of family - someone can come along and sneak on into the party. Every time I turn around, there's a new smile lovin' up my heart.

And sometimes, like tonight, I wonder just for the sake of wondering.

2 comments:

studpace said...

I wonder when your next blog entry will be, when we will be together again, if I make you as happy as you make me, if I will love you as much as I do now forever and ever?

Claire said...

HELLO!
I am so happy you're loving! Sounds like things are good! I have missed all your recent Ellen appearances due to class so I have no idea what is going on other than this latest blog! I hope all is well and I guess you're about a month or so away from your big day! I'd still love to catch up, but I know life must be CRAZY these days! Let me know if you've got a minute, or just shoot me an update e-mail! Miss you!